GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY-CQU (AUSTRALIA)
The Graduate Certificate of Information Technology provides you the opportunity to expand your professional knowledge and skills in information technology (IT).
By completing the program you will gain a broad understanding of IT applications in industry as well as specific skills in programming, information systems analysis and design and project management. These skills will equip and enable you to manage future business challenges, and will enhance your employment opportunities.
The graduate certificate is a pathway degree into the Graduate Diploma of Information Technology.
By studying the Graduate Certificate of Information Technology you will gain a broad understanding of a range of areas within the field of information technology.
|Study modes||On-Campus, Distance|
|Availability||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Rockhampton, Distance Education|
|Duration||0.5 years full-time, 1 years part-time|
|Intake dates||March, July, November|
Entry to this program requires:
- a bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline from any Australia university or college; or
- a recognised diploma and a minimum two years relevant communication and information technology experience; or
- a minimum five years relevant communication and information technology experience with:
– secondary and post secondary certificates
– evidence from employer (past and present) on company letterhead.
If you have English as your second language (international or domestic students born outside of Australia, Canada, NZ, UK, Ireland, South Africa or USA), you need to meet different English language proficiency requirements depending on the level of study and/or program you wish to undertake. Click here for more details.
Source- CQU online