Antioch IELTS Club unit always with the student group to developing themselves for their betterment. The Club Moderator always having with some activities with student, like:
- Interview 1 to 1 (Developing Vocabulary)
- Photography for Storytelling (Developing Speaking skills)
- Meet the Special Guest of Months (Motivational Session)
- Movie of the Months (Developing Listing & Writing)
“Below are the tips and techniques that helped them to get a good score. Before they start, they would say ‘practice, practice, practice’, that’s the key thing.
– Practicing a lot doing sample tests online and in books helped a lot, especially the different question types.
– Practicing a lot of sample online tests helped me a lot in listening, too. They also helped me in getting used to different accents (British, Australian, American). Time is important here so stay focused.
– Practicing again helps here too but I also would constantly read articles online to improve my vocabulary.
– Practicing with a friend helped me a lot here.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.